You Hired Me? Awesome! Now what?
Customer service is very important to me, and that includes good communication. Here are some guarantees along with a few simple questions to ensure you get exactly what you need, when you need it.
- I am available. I am a full time, professional voice over artist. I am constantly connected and easily reached via email or phone. I can sometimes return emails within minutes of them being sent.
- You will get your finished audio as quickly as I can provide it. To that end;
- When is your deadline?
- Do I have the finalized script? (Costs apply to script revisions after approved and recorded.)
- Are there any big words/terms or names of people/places you think I need help with?
- You will get studio-quality audio. I have a quiet, treated studio with a Whisper Room and use a Mojave MA-201fet microphone or a Sennheiser MKH-416, a Focusrite ISA One Preamp, a Scarlett 2i2 interface, and Twisted Wave and Adobe Audition.
- You will get clean, edited audio. Unless you want it raw, that is! Default is 44100 16-bit mono WAV files at -3db. Just let me know if you require different settings or outputs. If you need split sound files, I charge $1 per file.
- You can listen in and give direction via ISDN Bridge, Source Connect, Phone Patch or Skype at no extra cost. BTW if you plan on putting music under my narration, send me a clip before I start recording. Getting a feel for tone and pace via the music is a BIG help!
- Here is my Short-Form (less than 10 finished minutes) Revision Policy. If this is a long-form project, we can talk about a fair Revision rate.
- “Retakes” (my mistakes) are included
- Minor “Revisions” (when you change one or two words) are included for projects that are 2-10 minutes. For up to 2 minutes cost is $75
- Major Revisions are 50% of initial rate.
- Re-reads of the script are 75% of initial rate.
- A change in direction of the read is 50% of initial rate.
- If applicable, include the time index of the voice over or video so I can better match tone and pace.
- You will be invoiced within two weeks. To help do that, I need:
- Your company’s full name
- Mailing address
- Contact person for invoice and their email address
- Phone number
- I prefer payment Net 30 via check or direct deposit. PayPal also works. If you have a billing cycle beyond Net 30, please let me know.
Thank you for hiring a professional voice over artist.
It’s worth it.